From LeikaRO wiki
|SP Cost:||(25 + (Skill level*5))|
|Cast Time:||(1.5 + (Skill level*0.5)) seconds|
|Cast Delay:||(1.5 + (Skill level*0.5)) seconds|
|(Swordsman) Endure Lv. 5, (Crusader) Faith Lv. 5, Smite Lv. 2|
Drops a huge cross from the sky to crush the enemy. Enemies that has been attacked by this giant cross will also lose slight bit of their SP. This skill is an attack by the holy God himself, therefore it ignores all enemy defense.
|Cast Time (sec)||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5||4.0|
|Cast Delay (sec)||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5||4.0|
|Current SP Removed (%)||20||25||30||35||40|
- Ignores DEF and MDEF.
- Ignores reduction gears (Cranial, Poo, Immune, etc).
- Ignores defensive skills like Assumptio, Kyrie Eleison, Shield Reflect, Guard, Parrying, Basilica, Pneuma, Safety Wall and Energy Coat
- Ignores Lex Aeterna, so damage does not get doubled, and also does not cancel it.
- Ignores Ghostring Carded armor.
- Ignores Golden Thief Bug Card.
- Ignores WoE skill damage reduction.
- Ignores Magic Rod
- Does not ignore Blinding Mist by Professors. But upon missing with the skill, there is no Cast Delay, and the skill can be recast immediately.
- Does not work in conjunction with weapon cards (Hydra, Skel Worker, etc) and status cards (Magnolia, Marina, etc).
- Can not be avoided by walking behind an obstacle. Changing map segments inside a fort or teleporting away but remaining on the same map does not avoid it either.
- Can be avoided by Hiding and Play Dead.
- Cast Time is DEX dependent, and can be reduced further by Suffragium and Magic Strings.
- Cast Delay can be reduced by Magic Strings.
- Works against Boss monsters
- No longer works with the Emperium.
- Martyr's Reckoning can still be used during the delay if activated prior to GD.
- Using a Fly Wing while casting GD cancels the cast.
- After initiating the cast, it will still go off on the opponent if the caster got Stunned or Frozen.
- No Longer ignores Defense of plants. A recent patch has fixed this, also.